- The administrator of the personal data is Snailmed Polska sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in Sosnowiec at ul. Pusta 62, 41-206 Sosnowiec (hereinafter: Administrator).
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: RODO) and other applicable laws.
- In addition to the specific purposes indicated below, personal data may also be processed by the Administrator in order to fulfill the Administrator’s obligations under the law (Article 6(1)(c) RODO), in particular accounting and tax obligations, as well as, based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest, for documentation purposes, to protect the Administrator’s rights, including, in particular, to assert and defend against claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
- Personal data shall be processed by the Administrator only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing indicated in this Policy or to fulfill the Administrator’s obligations imposed by law, and if the statute of limitations for claims arising from these purposes is longer – at most until the expiration of the limitation period.
- Recipients of personal data may be entities cooperating with the Administrator in the provision of electronic services and the conclusion and performance of sales agreements, in particular, entities handling payments, delivering products, providing additional services related to the purchase, participating in the support of the hotline, complaints; entities providing accounting, consulting, marketing, maintenance services to the Administrator and IT service providers.
- Under the terms of the regulations governing the protection of personal data, the Customer has the right to request access to the data provided, rectification, restriction of its processing, deletion, the right to data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- In cases where the processing is carried out on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO), the Client has the right to object to the processing of personal data, subject to regulatory limitations, if justified by the Client’s particular situation.
- A customer who has consented to the sending of commercial information by electronic means and the use of telecommunications terminal equipment by the Administrator for the purpose of direct marketing, has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of actions performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The aforementioned. rights (in addition to the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority), the customer may exercise by sending the appropriate request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to create a Customer account, the Customer shall register in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, providing the necessary personal data (identification data, contact data, access data, etc.) in the registration form.
- Personal data provided by the Customer at the time of registration, as well as personal data added by the Customer in the Customer’s account (in particular, order data, addresses) are processed by the Administrator on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the RODO in order to set up and operate an account, including the conclusion, at the request of the Client, and performance of the contracts for the provision of electronic services indicated in the Regulations. The data may also be processed, on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), for the purpose of marketing activities by the Administrator, including in the form of electronic communication, if the Client has consented to the sending of commercial information electronically and the use of telecommunications terminal equipment for direct marketing purposes during registration.
- When placing an order, the customer provides in the order form the data necessary to conclude and execute the contract of sale of the product selected by the customer (identification data, contact data, delivery address, data on the ordered products/services, the selected method of delivery, the selected form of payment, etc.). Depending on the forms of delivery, payment or additional services available in the Store selected by the Customer (hereinafter: the Selected Options), the Administrator may obtain additional Customer data necessary for the execution of the Selected Options from entities cooperating with the Administrator within the scope of these Selected Options (in particular, from entities servicing the forms of payment selected by the Customer or providing additional services).
- The data referred to in paragraph. 1 above are processed by the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA, for the purpose of entering into and performing the sales contract, in accordance with the Selected Options. The data may also be processed, on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), for the purpose of marketing activities by the Administrator, including in the form of electronic communication, if the Customer, when placing an order, has consented to the sending of commercial information electronically and the use of telecommunications terminal equipment for direct marketing purposes.
- The data referred to in paragraph. 1 above, depending on the Selected Options, may be made available by the Administrator to entities cooperating with the Administrator with respect to those Selected Options (in particular, entities servicing the forms of payment selected by the Customer or providing additional services) for the purpose of these entities performing the Selected Options.
- Providing personal data indicated in the order form is necessary for the customer to place an order.
- When submitting a complaint, the Customer provides the data necessary for the Administrator to handle this complaint (identification, contact details, details of the products being complained about, etc.).
- The data provided by the Client when submitting a complaint is processed by the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA, for the purpose of handling this complaint.
- Providing personal data indicated in the complaint form is necessary for the Administrator to process the complaint.
APPLICATION/CONTACT FORMS AVAILABLE AT THE STORE
- Application/contact forms are available to the Customer on the Store’s Website, allowing the Customer to contact the Administrator on specific issues. Using the form, the Customer provides identification and contact information necessary for the Administrator to respond to the Customer.
- The data provided by the Client during such a form of contact with the Administrator are processed by the Administrator on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA, in order to respond to the customer’s inquiry or request.
- Providing identification and contact information indicated in the application/contact form is necessary for the Administrator to respond to the Customer’s inquiry or application.
- On the Store Site, the customer can express an opinion about the products. In order to publish an opinion, the Client provides the necessary data, which, in conjunction with other data held by the Administrator, may constitute personal data (the User’s nickname and e-mail address).
- The data provided by the customer when publishing product reviews are processed by the Administrator on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the RODO, for the purpose of posting opinions on the Store’s website at the request of the Customer made by sending a feedback form, as well as, pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) of the RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator), for the purpose of verifying the credibility of opinions and contacting the customer to clarify or correct the opinion or respond to the opinion. The User’s nickname is made public on the Store’s website, based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) to make product reviews credible.
- Providing the data indicated in the product feedback form is voluntary, but necessary to publish the opinion on the Store website.
- The customer can contact the Administrator through the hotline – by phone, e-mail. Depending on the form of contact chosen by the Client, the Administrator processes the data necessary for the execution of the case in which the Client is contacted, including, in particular, identification data, information on e-mail address or telephone number, as well as call recordings from the hotline and other data provided by the Client.
- Data provided by the Customer in connection with contacting the Store’s hotline is processed by the Administrator, pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA, for the purpose of handling the matter reported by the Customer. Data may also be processed, based on Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f) of the DPA, for documentation and evidentiary purposes relating to contacts through the hotline, as well as for security purposes and to verify and improve the quality of the hotline’s customer service.
- Recordings of hotline calls are kept for a maximum of 3 years. If the need to assert or defend against claims arises from the recordings, the recordings are kept until the expiration of the statute of limitations for such claims.
NEWSLETTER AND SMS SYSTEM
- By accepting the terms and conditions, the customer subscribes to the newsletter and agrees to receive information about promotions and discounts via email and SMS system. The Customer agrees that the Administrator may send commercial information in the form of a newsletter and SMS information using the Customer’s telecommunications terminal equipment. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, which does not affect the legality of actions taken before its withdrawal. Identification and contact data provided by the Client are processed by the Administrator on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) for the purpose of marketing activities. Signing up to receive commercial information such as newsletters and SMS is voluntary for the customer, however, without providing the identification and contact information indicated in the sign-up form, signing up is not possible.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s terminal device and then accesses the information contained in them for purposes:
- creation of statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- marketing (remarketing)
- To determine the User’s profile in order to display tailored materials to the User on advertising networks, in particular the Google network,
- To ensure the proper operation of the Store.
- It is possible for the User to configure the Internet browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the end device. However, in such a situation, your use of the website may be impaired.
- Cookies can be deleted by the User after they have been stored through the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs for this purpose or using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- These links provide information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html,
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL