“Anti-acne normalizing ointment with Totarol and hyaluronic acid for acne and acne scars, based on natural pure snail mucus in high concentration of 40.07%.“
1. general product information
packaging: airtight tube with screw cap in a cardboard box
Extremely effective ointment, indispensable in every first aid kit and cosmetic bag. The highest quality dermo-cosmetic preparation, almost half of whose volume (40.07% of the total formula) is concentrated pure snail mucus. The formula additionally contains the invaluable Totarol in the formulation. Preparation efficient in use. Ointment, with a clearly targeted and at the same time multi-faceted, complex action, beneficial for the skin. Snailmed’s bestseller.
2 Purpose and directions for use
The ointment is designed for any type of skin, with a particular emphasis on the skin of people struggling with acne, with accompanying ailments and consequences such as: acne scars, visible pores, inflammation, etc. An ointment for external use, designed to be applied spot-on, at the site of the problem, on the entire surface of the body with attention to areas such as the neck, thighs, buttocks, shoulders. It is also friendly to sensitive skin.
Indications for use.
Acne and other skin problems such as:
- acne scars
- pustules, papules, blackheads
- unevenness, thickening and damage to the surface of the epidermis
- excessively visible skin pores
- skin inflammation and eczema
- bacterial skin infections
- Problems with skin tone, skin discoloration and pigmentation spots
- Excessive dryness of facial skin caused by previously used anti-acne preparations from other manufacturers
- The undesirable effects on the skin of daily makeup
- Adverse reactions of facial skin to prolonged exposure to air conditioning and outdoor/urban air pollution
Are indications for the use of this product.
3 Action and benefits for the skin
Regularly used “Anti-acne normalizing ointment with Totarol and hyaluronic acid for acne and acne scars, based on natural, pure s nail mucus in high concentration of 40.07%” by Snailmed:
- Works strongly to reduce acne of various origins that arises from various causes. Particularly effective against juvenile acne. It also works well when used in cases of rosacea
- Helps in shallowing acne scars
- reduces sebum secretion
- thanks to the presence in the composition of non-comedogenic substances, does not clog pores
- helps fight skin inflammation of bacterial origin and infections of fungal origin thanks to the presence of natural antibiotics
- regularly used delays signs of skin aging
- moisturizes, firms and regenerates the skin
- contains a precious natural antioxidant, three times stronger than vitamin E
- Smoothes wrinkles, prevents premature formation of new ones
- Stimulates fibroblast activity and promotes collagen and elastin production
- increases the elasticity of the epidermis
- fights skin discoloration and reduces its formation
- Reduces redness, normalizes shade
- restores the healthy appearance of the skin
- Eliminates the adverse effects of makeup, air conditioning and air pollution on the facial skin
4 Directions for use
Due to the high efficiency of the product, a small amount of the ointment, squeeze onto a spatula or clean finger, apply the ointment to previously cleansed skin, spread and massage gently with fingertips. Repeat the activity regularly.
Frequency and regularity of use.
For optimal results, use regularly, twice daily. Regular use of the ointment will provide the skin with the ingredients it needs to function properly and look healthy, and will make rapid progress in eliminating existing problems.
It is recommended to use the ointment treatment, not less than eight weeks.
To speed up the treatment, after consultation with a skin care expert, the frequency of application of the ointment can be doubled to a maximum of four applications per day (24 hours).
Follow the recommendations.
5. composition and the main active ingredient present in the product formula
Snail mucus is a natural regenerative “bomb” for the skin. The dominant content of natural pure snail mucus (40.07% of the total formula) separated from water in the ointment’s composition, testifies to the highest quality of the product, guarantees a broad spectrum of action and high effectiveness.
Natural active ingredients in natural pure snail mucus:
- Allantoin – deeply moisturizes, soothes, acts anti-inflammatory and accelerates skin regeneration. It has a soothing effect on acne and helps eliminate cellulite. Allantoin is a non-comedogenic substance, meaning it does not clog pores.
- Collagen, elastin-are responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Their high concentration in natural pure snail mucus allows you to feel an immediate improvement in skin elasticity.
- Vitamins A, C and E – nourish and regenerate the skin, protect against free radicals, help lighten hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic acid- has peeling properties, in optimal concentration for the skin smooths, refreshes and regenerates, slows down the skin aging process. It improves skin tone, brightens the skin and gets rid of dead skin. It has a purifying effect.
- Natural antibiotics – eliminate bacteria and fungi, are effective, among other things. against the bacteria Eschrichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, which are most commonly found in skin infections.
- Antioxidants and mucopolysaccharides – reduce irritation and sensitization, contribute to proper blood and lymph circulation. Combined with collagen and elastin, they give the skin ideal elasticity, resilience and hydration.
- Glycoconjugates – fibroblast (skin cell) activity growth factors, which has a direct effect on skin functions: increases the number of fibroblasts, stimulates the synthesis of new collagen, ensures an adequate level of hyaluronic acid, also facilitates the migration of keratinocytes, which contributes to faster healing of wounds and injuries. It helps maintain the balance between collagen and elastin. Induces fibroblast proliferation significantly.
All the above-mentioned ingredients provide a broad spectrum of action of natural, pure snail mucus, the most important effect of which is the stimulation of the epidermal renewal process and, as a result, the rapid regeneration of the skin. Natural pure snail mucus has a salutary effect on damaged collagen, providing oxygen-rich hemocyanin molecules to create new collagen fibers and rebuild skin elasticity. It also has, antioxidant and proliferative properties – in other words, it helps cell proliferation processes. Natural, pure snail mucus is suitable for all skin types and for people of all ages.
In the case of natural products with pure snail mucus, an important note is that the cream has different consistencies. It is a product without synthetic ingredients, preservatives, cloggers and fillers. It is made by hand from ingredients of the highest possible quality. We can compare it with natural honey, Depending on the temperature or storage method, it may vary in consistency. Its properties remain the same.
An additional natural active component present in the formulation:
Hyaluronic acid is an invaluable component of the intercellular matrix, binding water in the dermis. It keeps the skin supple and moisturized . As the years go by, the amount of it in the skin decreases, which causes wrinkles.
Totarol is a highly efficient antioxidant, three times more potent than vitamin E. Present in our ointment, it effectively neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals and delays the skin aging process. It was also included in our formulation because of its effectiveness against acne. It has cleansing properties, has an antibacterial effect, and strengthens the skin’s resistance to various infections.
Totarol is a natural, organic chemical compound extracted from the long-lived Totara tree (Zastrzalin totara), which grows in New Zealand. Thanks to its antimicrobial and antioxidant effects, Totara wood is completely resistant to decay. Maori have also long known the beneficial effects of Totarol on the skin – it nourishes and smooths it.
Nature and the environment are important to us. The Snailmed brand uses Totarol, which is extracted from the Totara tree in a responsible manner and under proper conditions. Plants are not damaged during the extraction of this beneficial substance.
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aqua, Glycerin, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Totarol, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Oleate, Ethyl
6. Snailmed brand mission
All of the product’s ingredients were obtained through natural processes. Formula developed by experts. The cream is produced under laboratory conditions, in fully controlled processes, with the highest quality standards – to enjoy the full properties of all ingredients and all the richness of their synergistic action.
The product is not tested on animals. The natural component that forms the foundation of Snailmed’s product formula is sourced humanely – gently, carefully and thoughtfully – with animal welfare always in mind. Only a well-groomed and happy snail will produce the expected, and therefore highest, quality, non-toxic, natural pure mucus.
The plant-derived substances used to enrich the formula of Snailmed products are often obtained from seeds and fruits and flowers and, if this is not possible, in a way that does not damage the plants. Technology developed in Poland. The product is 100% made in Poland. Distributed and sold in recyclable packaging.